Players online: 279 New Players this week: 941 Registered: 1.760.484
Qualification and WCUT
Hi 11x11 Community;
On Friday, December 22th, the qualification of World Championship of Union’s Team of the zero (test) season will start. The final part of the WCUT will be held from December 26th to 28th in three tours.
The qualification will be held according to the same rules as the friendly tournament played today. Ten of the best teams are selected for the final part of the WCUT.
Temporary regulations of WCUT.
Course of the tournament:
1. Change in composition of the Union’s teams is blocked for duration of tournament.
2. All tours are exactly the same, matches in the format "against all" (as in the qualification). Participant, by pressing "Find an opponent", gets any opponent who submitted an application, except for teammates.
3. There are no limits on matches, levels and strength of teams.
4. Did not play during the match - a technical defeat, the opponent's points are counted as a victory.
5. Tour starts at 09.00 and ends at 00.00 in Moscow Time.
1. By the result of the match points are awarded, as well as in the qualification:
- Victory over the Manager - 5 points;
- Victory over sparring bot - 1 point;
- A draw in the match with the Manager - 2.5 points;
- A draw in the match with a sparring bot - 0.5 points;
- defeat - 0 points.
2. Accrued points are individually counted in the general table of participants (all participants of all Union’s Teams together)
3. Tournament points are determined by the place of the participant in the general table at the end of the tour.
О = N – М; O - points, N - number of participants, M - place in the overall standings
With 50 participants, 49 points are awarded to player at 1st place, player in last place - 0.
4. UT Points - this is the sum of the points of the team members. These points are displayed in the resulting team standings.
5. The Union’s Team that at the end of the last tour has the maximum number of tournament points by the sum of all tours wins. In the case of equality of tournament points, the team with the highest number of wins has priority. Prizes of the zero season: For 1st place in the WCUT, the Football union receives 10 millions in-game money, each member of the Union’s Team receives 10 х6 experience bonuses for 24 hours, 10 star bonuses and 50 boosters.
For 2nd place in the WCUT, the Football union receives 5 millions in-game money, each member of the Union’s Team receives 7 х6 experience bonuses for 24 hours, 7 star bonuses and 30 boosters.
For 3rd place in the WCUT, the Football union receives 3 millions in-game money, each member of the Union’s Team receives 5 х6 experience bonuses for 24 hours, 5 star bonuses and 20 boosters.
Bear in mind that this test season and the temporary regulations. After the tournament will be held regularly the prize fund will be increased, It will include Super Legendary Stars and other awards.
Gain experience for your team 6 times faster: Get young players? Give them a hard training!
From 0:01 MSK of 22th and until 23:59 MSK the 24th of December you have the unique opportunity to gain experience for your team 6 times faster.
experience bonus x3 (valid for 2 hours, shelf life – 30 days) - for 5 spent boosters;
experience bonus x4 (valid for 2 hours, shelf life – 30 days) - for 10 spent boosters;
experience bonus x5 (valid for 2 hours, shelf life – 30 days) - for 15 spent boosters;
experience bonus x6 (valid for 2 hours, shelf life – 30 days) - for 20 spent boosters.
If during the day you spend 55 boosters, you will receive 3 experience bonus: 2 experience bonus x6 and one experience bonus x5.
- Only paid boosters count
- The boosters spent on loan repayments will not be counted
- Count the total amount of boosters, spent over the past day.
- Enrollment of bonuses occurs at midnight (MSK)