Players online: 187 New Players this week: 925 Registered: 1.757.794
Take your 100 star bonuses! Hello 11x11 Community;
From 0:01 MSK the 18th Apriland until 23:59 MSK the 20th April open the fragments of puzzle and win 100 star bonuses and many other prizes.
You can open only as many fragments as you want. For opening of fragment you have to spend paid boosters and after this to click on puzzle. For first fragment you must spend for game options no less than 2 boosters at once, for second - 3 boosters, for third - 4 boosters etc.
Example if you want open fragment for 4 boosters, you must spend no less then 4 boosters in one option, 2+2 - will not sum.
Each fragment contains one of next prizes:
- 100 star bonuses;
- Invitation to the tournament;
- Restoration (+1 free booster);
- Special skill;
- 10 boosters;
- Training camp in UAE / Canada;
- Bonus experience x2 for 24 hours (shelf life – 30 days);
- Bonus experience x3 for 6 hours (shelf life – 30 days;
- Bonus experience x6 for 3 hours (shelf life – 30 days;
- 3 Star bonus; - 3 Star points;
- Unknown star player 16 years 9 talent with undistributed experience (player will be added beyond limit);
- 20% discount on vip (valid for 24 hours from the receipt of the fragment)
- 20% discount on the purchase of boosters (valid for 24 hours from the receipt of the fragment. Two identical fragments not summarize discount. Discount will be available based on the time of receipt of the last segment. For example, the 1st fragment was opened at 10:00 the 25th of April and will be valid till 9:59 the 26th of April. The 2nd fragment was opened 23:00 the 25th of April and will be valid till 22:59 the 26th of April). So you receive th 20% discount from 10:00 the 25th of April to 22:59 the 26th of April.
- 20% increasing the revenue of the stadium (valid by analogy with discounts of booster purchase);
The borrowed boosters which its is still unpaid will not be accounted.
Star player can be created by player. This option will be available for 72 hours. Option will be at main screen.