1. The Olympic Games is a long-term tournament with personal and team standings. To participate in The Olympic Games the manager must score 2000 or more points in the Olympic qualification which will be like regular Manager of Month.
2. Every day a competition from the list of 15 disciplines
of The Olympics Games will be held.
3. The winner of the tournament will receive a gold medal, the losing side of the final competition - a silver medal, the both remaining participants of semi-finals - a bronze medal.
4. There are 4 Olympic rankings
which are based on the amount of medals:
- personal ranking in all types of disciplines;
- personal ranking for each type of discipline;
- team ranking (for Union) in all types of disciplines;
- team ranking (for Union) for all types of discipline.
First, the number of gold medals is compared. If the quantity of gold medals is equal for 2 or more teams, then the silver medals are taken into account. After the silver medals, the bronze medals will be taken into account.
5. Individual Awards.
In all types of disciplines.
1st place - A footballer of 16 years with 9 talent, 100 boosters, 10 experience bonus x3 for 24 hours (shelf life 30 days), training camp in UAE + a gold medal in the profile.
2nd place - 50 boosters, 5 experience bonuses x3 for 24 hours (shelf life 30 days), training camp in Spain + a silver medal in the profile.
3rd place - 30 boosters, 3 experience bonuses x3 for 24 hours (shelf life 30 days), training camp in Cyprus + a bronze medal in the profile.
4th to 100th places. 3 experience bonuses x3 for 24 hours (shelf life 30 days) + 3 invitations to the tournament.
6. Personal rating
For each type of discipline.
1st place. 10 star bonuses.
2nd place. 5 star bonuses.
3rd place. 3 star bonuses.
4th to 50th places. 1 star bonus.
All participants of The Olympic Games receive a commemorative badge in the profile, regardless of the achievements.
7. Team Awards.
The Unions receive the increasing of experience in domestic tournaments for one month.
Distribution of experience depend of the place in the overall team ranking:
1 - 400%
2 - 390%
3 - 380%
4 - 370%
5 - 360%
6 - 350%
7 - 340%
8 - 330%
9 - 320%
10 - 310%
11 - 200%
12 - 200%
13 - 200%
14 - 200%
15 and below - 150%
A victory of the team in each discipline adds 10% of experience in domestic tournaments. The total experience boost is the sum of the two bonuses described above. For example, if the union
has 3rd overall place and two 1st places in any disciplines, for the next month it will earn 400% (380% + 10% + 10%) experience.
8. The boosters transfer is disabled during The Olympic Games.